MENU

Saturday, July 25, 2009

A little more of my summer...(and # 73!)

I feel like every time I blog, I'm saying how crazy life is. I only speak the truth though! Recent happenings since I've been back from Waterton?

1. Girl's night out to the Taylor Swift Concert. So much fun. Thoroughly entertaining. Sadly, not because Taylor was such a wonderful entertainer. I'll give her credit though, she's a teenage girl. What did I expect? She's got the voice and the looks, maybe stage presence will come with time? haha. Don't get me wrong though, I still had a great time!


2. The Pollock Frolic. 3rd Annual in Waterton. I don't even know what to say about this weekend other than it was amazing. Late night dingy ride, hike the Summit with some of my FAVORITE people, great food compliments of Cody's mom, tennis for hours on end (Jessica, I knew you would love it!), boat rides, bike rides...seriously, what's not to love?

And oh yeah, did I mention skiing down glaciers? Love it.
Even though I may not have control of myself when I do it...

These two are my fave. And I think its pretty clear why.



THE SKI! Bonster, I hope I didn't ruin the surprise. But I also hope that after 2 weeks you've discovered it by now...


3. School, school, and more school. This week was kind of a gongshow, but I'm only 2 days from being done Philosophy, 19 days from being done Nutrition, and 24 days from being done my clinical on Pediatric Medicine. But who's counting...?

4. Relief Society Camp! Sadly, I didn't take a single picture, but we had a great time out at Wizard Lake. Not to mention I got another thing to check off my list...#73 - sleep under the stars!

5. Counting down the days until this. (For the record, its 30. I better get training!)

1 comment :

  1. you always have so much fun!! Seriously I think your the life of the party!! Great summer pics!!lucky friends to have you!!

    ReplyDelete