MENU

Friday, April 30, 2010

Recap.

Here's to another one off the list! #29.

I finally went to General Conference! We had such a fun little trip down! Bonnie, Scott, and I drove to Rexburg and stayed with Jessica and Blake in their sweet apartment. They were fantastic hosts! They sacrificed their boxspring for Bonnie and I to sleep on, and Jessica made a wonderful pancake breakfast in honor of my belated birthday. She's the greatest.

(Thinking we were so funny throwing the pillows out the window onto the van...Scott was so confused...)

So I've realized that I need to start documenting my life via pictures more. Hence the last 2 pictures are the only ones I have from the trip! Conference was fantastic.
We went Saturday morning and stood in line for standby tickets and who do I see? All of my Dudley cousins! Darren and Deanne and their kids (including CHASE! Fresh home from the mission. He is a dream) and Cam and Nickee and their kids. It was so much fun to see them all and we all got to watch the Saturday afternoon session together.
We even all got a picture together at the Conference center, but I'm still waiting for it to be emailed to me (cough...Lauren...cough)

My new goal: take more pictures of my life.

Oh P.S. I saw this on a friend's blog and it made me feel a little guilty...
Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. I don't have the pictures of us at the conference center! you have to ask my mom for those!! I only have the ones from our dinner that night! Sorry amy! So don't cough cough me! haha

    ReplyDelete