MENU

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Photoshoots!

I've checked another one off my list! This used to be my 101 in 1001 days list...and its now my bucket list. Turns out I picked some pretty big goals to accomplish and I'm not doing it very fast. But I will finish them eventually!

Check off #28 - do a photoshoot of each of my siblings!

I did pictures of Zac and Hil last summer just before little Nicholas was born...
IMG_0005-2
IMG_6835

Earlier in the summer we did some bridals of Jessica in Waterton...probably one of my favorite shoots I've ever done to this day. And Blake joined in for some pics too!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Then just a couple of weeks ago we went and did some grad pictures for Max! He's so grown up...
1

My siblings are great. Sometimes its funny to me how in some families the kids are all just little replicas of each other. Not us. In looks or personalities. But in my mind that's what makes it so fun! Love you guys!

No comments :

Post a Comment